Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Since posting last: Some photos + some happenings







I keep saying to myself that I am going to post here...
And then time whizzes by.
Some days, I don't even know how the world seems to turn so quickly.

There has been a lot on my mind lately, but as much as I am told I am good at communicating, sometimes I just feel like I can't put it all into words. Or that I have enough words.
We have been trying to manifest a move, a super life change. It is taking a while, a good + solid lesson on patience, I guess (not my forte). But I feel things shifting, our new life drawing nearer and I am riled with excitement from deep down. Some days I can barely sit still or focus.

Anyway, here are a few things that are either going on or have happened since my last (and very distant) post:

1. We have gotten a butt-load of snow. I mean like record breaking! It is starting to melt now though (Hooray! I am ready for green and less clothing!)

2. I bought myself a bathing suit on a whim the other day (you know, just to be ready)- now I just need to get my butt in bathing suit wearing condition, ha! Do you have any favorite ways to get in shape? Or a type of movement that you enjoy?

3. I moved my shop/website to a new space. The old etsy shop is still up and running, but I am looking to move away from that platform, maybe all together. You can find Little Owl HERE.
I would love to know your thoughts! Do you like the look, the layout, etc.?

4. Also, I have many new things in the works for Little Owl, some of which are new designs and new styles to be brought in. I have a new print on a new dress style that you can find HERE.
Also, there are now a few men's tees in the shop as well!!!

5. We were totally sucked into this and now I pout every once in a while because we can't watch the 3rd season yet. Boo!

6. I was super excited to do a trade with this awesome lady.
I am totally in love with her work, make sure you pop by her shop and take a look!

7. I have been having itchy feet and the immense feeling of wanderlust. We are planning a trip later this spring. Hopefully flying into Denver and traveling down to northern New Mexico.
I. Can't. Wait.

8. I have never been a runner, but lately all I want to do is go for a jog (read: run a little, walk a little, repeat. Especially since I have 2 puppies + a 13 year old dog who likes to take her time).

9. I signed up for a nature exchange. So fun!
(I hope I can find a few things to send under all this snow!)

10. For my birthday a few months ago I gifted myself this.
I have been wanting this deck for ages and it was a great decision.

11. I have taken quite a few photos since my last post.
If you want to see some more, make sure to pop on over HERE to see...


p.s.
I am having an impromptu sale in the new shop right now!
20% off your entire order, just use the code SHINEON20.
It runs until 1:54 pm, tomorrow.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment